AT&T is leading the way to the future – for customers, businesses and the industry. We're developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world. With a network that covers 225 countries, including more than 120 million customers, we’d say we’re well on our way. Together, we’ve built a premier integrated communications company and an amazing place to work and grow. Team up with industry innovators every time you walk into work, creating the world you always imagined. So what do you say? Let’s do great things together.
Overall Purpose: Overall responsibility for executing media planning and management to support the advertising and business goals of the Entertainment Group. Director of Media Planning is responsible for implementing the best mix of media channels with a focus on identifying and optimizing across all platforms to find most cost efficient and effective way to reach target audiences. Director of Media Planning will have specific responsibilities within Entertainment Group portfolio (examples Premium Video, DTV Now, Wireless, AT&T Internet, Broadband, Local etc)
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develops and executes innovative media strategies and programs.
- Develops the right strategic allocation of media resources across all media channels (linear, non-linear, programmatic etc)
- Demonstrates expertise in and knowledge of digital and emerging media platforms
- Identifies opportunities for new strategic partnerships and platforms
- Utilizes effective data and insights: competitive, marketing mix model allocations, targeting (first and third party)
- Establishes media strategies and success metrics for advertising campaigns
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of the business, objectives and goals and delivers the right data points to agency for optimal media output
- Works with internal teams on reporting for all media campaigns
- Demonstrates comprehensive understanding of all media trends and corresponding impact to the AT&T business
- Manages monthly media budgets for total Entertainment Group and specific products within the portfolio
- Collaborates with peers within Media organization as well as with Entertainment Group advertising, marketing teams for optimal output
Relocation assistance is being offered if applicable.Education: Bachelors or Advanced degree in Marketing, Communications, or Advertising preferred.Experience:
- 10+ years proven experience (including 5 years management) working in a media agencysetting or directly with a media agency.
- Extensive experience with large company media planning/campaign development a must.
- Diversified background including social/digital and traditional campaigns required.
Job ID 1818343