Overall Purpose:Lead high potential team in Channel Marketing focused on Vertical enablement to expand AT&T’s position in the market. The candidate will lead a team responsible for developing the future strategy for the business, managing the analysis of account coverage, building out investment cases, and identifying key market growth opportunities.
- Developing AT&T’s go to market distribution strategy
- Building growth strategy playbook by segment by channel to guide future investment
- Driving analytics on account coverage, coverage ratios, profitability, scenario analysis
- Leading the governance, project management, communications, and stakeholder alignment on critical project work-streams
- Leading business case development to supportinvestment
- Facilitating capability assessment and development of a roadmap to build needed capabilities
The successful candidate will:
- Work on complex issues that require an in-depth evaluation of variable factors in a highly iterative environment
- Conduct deep dive analysis projects, supporting executives in making future business strategy decisions
- Work with a broader corporate wide team required to implement change
- Assess organizational and financial consequences of alternative plans and strategies
- Develop recommendations to achieve broader organizational and financial objectives
Education: Typically requires a bachelor's degree. Experience: Typically requires 10+ years of experience in similar area of responsibility. Supervisory: No
- Willingness, enthusiasm, and capability to lead high potential team on high visibility fast paced projects ?
- Strong financial, analytical and modeling skills with the ability to use reporting and analysis to glean insights, tell a story and drive decision-making
- Proven strategy consulting skills: Ability to partner with a client to build value, be analytical, proactive, organized, outcomes focused, storyboard ?
- Talented in simplifying complexity
- Strong targeting and segmentation skills – ability to use data and insights to develop targeting and segmentation strategies for marketing campaigns
- Ability to develop and lead multi-channel programs from concept through execution and reporting
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office products including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Strong leadership capabilities, commitment to people development, diversity and inclusion
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Engineering, Finance, Operations, Marketing or a technical related field.?
- MBA and strategic management consulting background preferred
Job ID 1833555