Operations Manager - Route Sales
National Leader in delivery of consumer products is adding a dynamic Operations Manager to oversee operations & route sales delivery in the Santa Rosa, CA area.
The company offers competitive pay, bonus potential, Comprehensive Medical & Dental Plans, Profit Sharing, 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, Formal Training Programs and Advancement Opportunities
Click link to submit resume and email for immediate consideration
- Provide coaching, training & motivation to Route Sales Managers & their Representatives to ensure achievement of district/branch revenue, profit and growth goals; requires majority of time in front-lines, one-to-one with the Route Sales Managers & their Representatives.
- Manage employee performance to ensure customer base goals are achieved: hold Route Sales Reps accountable for executing their duties and responsibilities, including, but not limited to, customer acquisition results, customer service, protection of company assets and safety.
- Take corrective action when expected results are not achieved.
- Partner with Human Resource to develop recruiting and hiring strategies and delivery of new hire training for Route Sales Reps.
- Manage route size and coverage, ensuring optimum levels of service are achieved in a time efficient manner.
- Manage branch administrative activities, as required.
- Bachelor's Degree or four (4) years of equivalent work experience, two years of which must be in route operations.
- Ability to lead, organize and build effective and diverse teams.
- Sales techniques/negotiation and customer relationship/service skills.
- Ability to be innovative and creative.
- Communication skills to include varied audiences and mediums
- Ability to safely operate HOD (Home Office Delivery) routes.
- PC Skills.
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Plans
- Profit Sharing and 401(k) Retirement Savings Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement, and specialized training programs
- Advancement Opportunities