• Ensures adherence to the corporate safety program.
• Ensure adequate training of maintenance program, mechanic, preventative maintenance mechanics and all other shop personnel in the respective market area.
• Ensure locations are in compliance with all regulatory agencies and statutes.
• Ability to research and negotiate pricing on parts from vendors in the market area.
• Ability to negotiate warranty repairs, contracts and claims in the market area.
• Provides oversight and responsible for organization of the yard and facilities at every location within the market area.
• Communicates regularly with the region vice president, division vice president and district/site managers on maintenance related issues.
- Must be proficiency in heavy diesel truck diagnosis and repair.
- 3+ years of experience managing a large truck shop.
- 3+ years budgeting exp along with exp purchasing parts.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans).