Project Manager DLM
Architectural firm in Southern California specializing in Interior Design in the Commercial Office and Educational Industries. In addition to Competitive compensation, company provides great benefits, some plans at no cost to the employee, as well as: Pet Insurance, 401K with company match, FSA accounts and more.
- Develop design criteria for projects including goals, space planning and concept development to meet criteria
- Build relationships with clients and key players in the commercial real estate industry
- Ensure project compliance with building code requirements
- Lead and direct the work of the Project Team
- Achieve financial targets through control of assets, invoicing, collections and accounts payable
- Background Profile
- BachelorDegree or equivalent in Architecture, Interior Design or related field
- 6+ years experience in commercial office interior design and tenant improvement
- Proficiency in AutoCAD 2012 / Revit
- Candidate must have experience in the following:
98% of their projects are corporate interiors. Their niche is small to mid-size interior corporate office projects (3, s.f. to 10, s.f.).